Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Button, button, who's got the...magnet?

Dear Shayne,

I've been working on several crafty things lately that I need to post, but I just wanted to take a moment to show off these magnets I made for my friend Bonnie. With my handy-dandy button maker, of course (god, I love that thing).

Magnets!

She requested the colors "eggplant and artichoke heart" to match her brand spanking new office. I'm not quite sure I hit those colors exactly, but she seems to like them, so my work is done.

Whee! Magnets! Anyone else want some? My button maker is on fire these days!

love,
kelly

2 comments:

Shayne said...

AOL tin? You are a clever girl. The colors all look so pretty together.

Anonymous said...

Yup. AOL tin. Those f'ers have got to be good for *something,* right?

Of course, what I didn't think about is that the tin would be difficult to open once I put all of those magnets in there... as though, um... magnets were holding the lid down... or something. (Sorry, Bonnie!)