Sunday, March 04, 2007

Yeah, pink was better.

Dear Shayne,

I swapped out the "yars" (yarn + jars = yars) this weekend from pink for Valentine's Day to green for St. Patrick's Day. I didn't have as much green as I thought I would, so I think the pink was better (and I know you'll agree, since you have a fondness for pink!)

St. Patrick's Day yars!

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday, though, so I'm keepin' it green. Maybe I should sprinkle some shamrocks in there to liven it up. Or maybe I'll just leave it until the next holiday... Easter?

Hmmm... I guess I could pick from this laundry list of nutty holidays in April. Perhaps I could use the colors of the Scrabble board on April 13. Hmm... beige, pink, red, and blues... might be a bit obscure. I do love me some Scrabble, though. We'll see.

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

The green is pretty, too! (But not as pretty as the pink, of course.)