Monday, April 23, 2007

Little House on My Window Sill

Dear Kelly,

Here are the finished pictures of my little house.



I don't have a dresser, but I do have a window sill that's about a foot and a half deep - perfect for my little house as well as tons of random crap that the cats like to knock off.

Here's a picture with the doors open. It is the perfect size to hold my Damned Dollie.



And here's a close-up of the drawers. The background is flocked ribbon from Ikea (it's so pretty, I wish I'd bought a billion rolls). The drawer pulls are glass hearts from the mosaic aisle at the craft store.



Love,
Shayne

2 comments:

kelly said...

Ooh! When did you get that flocked ribbon at IKEA? I luuurv it!!

And your house came out great -- love the Damned Dollie!

Shayne said...

Maybe last fall? Definitely before Christmas. I love it. So much!