Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween buttons

Dear Shayne,

I know that you already saw these in person... when I saw you last week (How cool was that? Answer: Totally!) but I thought our other few readers might enjoy seeing them: Halloween buttons! (Boo-tons?)
Halloween buttons! (Boo-tons?)

We do have a couple of readers, right? Okay -- If anyone reading this wants a Halloween Boo-ton, leave a comment -- I'll contact you to get your snail mail address and I'll send it out this week. Let's say... on Weds (Oct 24).

(Unfortunately, anyone outside of the US will have to save theirs for next Halloween, as I fear that it won't reach you in time for this Halloween. But I will send it out if ya want it!)

love,
kelly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Me! ME! You've got my address.

Did you and B end up with or without wedding magnets? I have a fair number of them and can tuck some into the giant box I've got going for you if you didn't get them.

Anonymous said...

Trick or treat! *hopes the treat is a button*

Unknown said...

"Boo-tons"?! You slay me!

Jenny said...

you *know* that I want some, and don't forget to include a few for little D. If you've got tons...there are 21 kids in his class and 2 teachers! I have no idea if you've made that many, but I know that you made a gazillion valentines ones that one year.

Shayne said...

Super cute! I love the two I've got on my sweater...just need to remember to take them off after halloween.