Friday, August 08, 2008

And now for something sort of different

Dear Shayne,

This is our 298th post. We're coming up on 300!

I've seen this little Flickr game on a few blogs and I thought it would be fun to try it out -- it struck me as kind of crafty, although I don't know why. Maybe it's just fun. I'll do mine for 298 (this post). You do yours for 299 (next post). Then we'll do something exciting (like arrange buttons) for 300.

Ready? Here it is:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image. (You can arrange by "Most relevant," "Most recent," or "Most interesting.")
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?

My creation

1. Kelly 2. fries 3. ECHS 4. I like them all 5. David Duchovny 6. coffee 7. Paris 8. carrot cake 9. a good person 10. Bill 11. weird 12. one tomato two

(I had a hard time picking some of these as my "favorite," so I would say a few of these are "among my favorites.")

Your turn!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

EricaBurnsDesigns said...

I did this on my blog today after seeing it here. It was so fun!! I can't wait to see Shayne's!