Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I should not want this, but I do!

Dear Shayne,

I can't remember how I got directed to Woodmouse's Esty shop, but I think my point of entry was the sheep. Pretty cute, right?

But then I got to clicking around and I found this darling precious:


Shayne, I should not want that skunk, but I so totally do! Isn't he just the cutest?!

I've been trying to resist buying "stuff," but this guy? Oh, this guy is really calling to me. Must... resist... (Also, must stop clicking on Etsy links. That place is just a giant Field of Temptation! Gah.)

love,
kelly

PS -- That photo above is from Woodmouse. Check out her lovely crafty blog and click around in the rest of her shop for more adorableness -- the ghosts! Eep!

1 comment:

Shayne said...

That is super cute! I just checked out her Etsy shop - I'm really liking the suitcases and the tiny neighborhood.