Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hey, nic the dig! Where are ya?

Dear nic the dig,

In this post, I asked for captions for a photo of Kaesea and Biscuit and I said I'd send goodies out to anyone who made me laugh. That was you, nic the dig! You made me laugh right out loud!

As a refresher, here's the photo:

And here is your caption:

Biscuit: more photos?
Kaesea: At least you're not wearing a hat too...

I don't know why, but that totally cracked me up. Honorable mention goes to my BFF, Jenny, who had Kaesea calling Biscuit a "dumb fucker." Heh. That made me chuckle. He is a dumb fucker. And, yes, he'd probably try to eat that hat, if left to his own devices.

Unfortunately, I don't have your contact information, nic the dig! So email me at onetomatotwo [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll hook you up with goodies!

love,
kelly

PS -- We mentioned having a giveaway this week and that is still in the works! We've been gathering stuff, but haven't found time to take photos. Stay tuned, as that may happen tonight...

1 comment:

Shayne said...

When is Kasea coming to my house for a visit? Biscuit can come too!