Friday, December 05, 2008

Meh, but in a good way

Dear Kelly and Our Readers,

Thank you so much for sending me this link to an article on The Times Online. (And thanks to reader Erica for sending me a link to a different article!) So what are these fascinating articles about?

"Meh," probably the most apathetic word ever, has been added to the
Collins English Dictionary! (I know, it's just one dictionary and certainly not the OED, but still!)

"Meh" beat out other suggestions, including "jargonaut," "frenemy" and "huggles."

To celebrate this auspicious occasion, I'm giving away free "Meh" buttons to anyone* who sends me an email with their address. Postage paid and everything.

These "Meh" buttons are 1-1/2 inches wide and were made by the fabulous Renee of My Ugly Kitty.

Just send me an email at pandora75@gmail.com with your name and address and I'll send you your button right away!

Love,
Shayne

* While supplies last.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Ooooh -- how generous! There's nothing "meh" about that!