Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reindeer wiener dog

Dear Shayne,

Whew! I have been busy, busy for the past couple of weeks. I only have a few more Christmas crafts to churn out (including our cards, which I now realize will be New Year cards, rather than Christmas cards...)

Mostly, I can't show you what I've been working on for Christmas because I don't want to spoil any surprises, but I gave this gift yesterday:
Reindeer wiener dog!

My boss has wiener dogs, so I made this for her. I got the free pattern for this cutie at Orange You Lucky! She's got a new wiener dog pattern posted this week -- check it out here.

My embroidery skills are not the best and the ornaments were a challenge (I had to re-do that red one about 6 times) -- but I think it came out pretty cute in the end. Woof!

love,
kelly

2 comments:

Shayne said...

I love this! So freaking cute! I saw it a couple weeks ago, probably the same time you did... I really thought about making it for my mom, but I'm just not equipped to do much of anything right now. Maybe next year :)

bettyninja said...

Really great gift idea! It is so cute too.