Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Shayne, you rock.

Dear Shayne,

You ROCK.

While we were on our crafty tour of San Francisco, I fell in love with a beautiful leather coin purse at Rare Device. I couldn't stop touching it and oohing and ahing. The craftsmanship is amazing and it feels fantastic to hold. I didn't buy it because I could not justify the purchase right now.

But you bought it for me! Getting this present in the mail was such a huge ray of sunshine, which is something I really needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Beautiful leather coin purse

My photos do not do this item justice. It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand and the leather feels amazing.
Beautiful leather coin purse, side view

The cut-out is made so beautifully that it is seamless when snapped closed.
Beautiful leather coin purse, open

The designer is Paulette Rollo. I poked around that site and there are many, many other beautiful things to see there. But I think I got the best one!

Thank you again, Shayne.

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

You are so welcome! I actually considered going back for it the day I went to SFMOMA... I was planning to get it for you the day we saw it.

And to our readers - Kelly went back to this lovely little piece about 4 times while we were in Rare Device and then kept mentioning it all weekend :)