Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am knitting! (And posting about it!)

Dear Shayne,

As you know, I have just moved across the country (we're going to have to address this blog name at some point, but let's dwell on that later). I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but this activity took waaaay more out of me than I thought it would.

Of course, the first thing to go was blogging. And the second? Crafting. But this week... I knitted!

I'm working on a wool blanket and it's hot in Michigan, but what the heck. I'm knitting! And... I'll be ready for winter!!

love,
kelly

PS - I hate the new Blogger interface with a white-hot burning rage. Were we talking at some point about moving this thing to WordPress? I think the time has come.

1 comment:

Shayne said...

Love the colors! Yeah, we can move to Wordpress this summer. There's a plug-in to import your posts from blogger, I believe.